Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hiccups

It has been a while since I have been thinking that I should start blogging again atleast to write about my son Adhav. Yahoo I made it today!!

Adhav was 15 months old then and we had just moved from Downtown to an apartment in Suburbs. I was so tired arranging things at home and taking care of budding naughtier Adhav. I was trying to feed him his breakfast and he was reluctant to eat as usual. He kept asking
"Amma - thanni" (mom - water)
after eating a piece of Dosa. After offering him couple of times - I lost my patience and said
"Adhu- you eat your dosa and amma will give water after your breakfast"
and I kept the sippy cup off his eyes. He immediately came up,
"Amma - hiccups - wather" (mom - hiccups - water).

I was so surprised hearing a 15 month old speaking like that and gave water when he wasnt getting hiccups either. :) He remembered me offering him to drink water whenever he gets hiccups and used that trick now to get water.

Kids are amazing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home