Friday, September 12, 2008

Exchange of roles

Lot of times I'm moved by the way Adhav treats me. Couple of days back, he fell down while going down the stairs. So I had told him to be careful when using stairs. After this, one day we were ready to go down and he started instructing me
"Amma slowly .."
"gently .."
"Amma hold Adhav hands".
I had to hold his little finger and walk down slowly like his kiddo.

Pretend and sleep play is another fun. When we are playing, sometimes I will say that I'm feeling sleepy. Imeediately he will stretch his legs and put my head on his lap and will sing
"Amma sleep .. sleep.."
Not even 10 sec.. later he will start
"Amma wake up wake up".

Exchange of roles is indeed touching :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice :) (all of ur kids stories)...luved this one!!!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Priyamvada_K said...

Sashi,
First time to your blog. Read all the stories. Adhav seems to be a sweet child.

Priya.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Sashi said...

Thanks Priya for visiting my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home