Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Second love - stickers!

Adhav's first love was "Bow Bow" (Dogs). When he was 10 months old, he started being crazy of doggies and now it is "Stickers".

These days whenever somebody invites us for kids birthday party - my first and only option for gift is "Books". I try to do some scanning on books and select one appropriate for their age. This time the theme was "Alphabets" and in Kohls we came across this book "My Giant Sticker Activity Book". We wanted to try this book for Adhav too and very happy that we got this book for him. Anytime for any length of time he is ready to play with those stickers. First thing after waking up, he will come to the kitchen, hold my hands and try to pull me to the play mat and ask me -
"Amma , play sticker book".
"Thangam - Amma has to cook. And you first brush your teeth"
"No brushing. Amma, play sticker"

He has become so crazy that 2 days back he slept hugging this book.

Stickers are almost done in this book and I'm not able to get a better sticker book. If you know any good one, do let me know.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home