Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Circle

Adhav is getting bored and I have to engage Adhav in some activity. So, I take the writing pad within my reach and thought of teaching him to draw a circle. After some help, I wanna check how his circle looks like??!!
Adhav, now can you draw a circle for Amma?
Draws something like Jalebi and exclaims,
"Amma, this is amma circle"
"can you draw one more please?"
draws one more Jalebi and it keeps going on like this,
"Amma, this is Adhav circle"
"This is Appa circle"
"What is this Adhav?"
"This is carrot"
"This is Helicopter"
"This is letter R"
"This is letter A"
"This is garden"
"This is Box"
"Letter E,Ee(in Tamil)"
"Rabbit"
"Mushroom"
..
..
You can look at his circle in some angle and perceive it as the thing he claims. :) I laugh out loudly on his explanation and he not knowing the reason of my laugh, mimics to laugh and says
"Amma, Adhav laughing"
LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home