Friday, May 01, 2009

Question -1

It has been a long time since I took a break from blogging. Hope I dont go into a break sooner again and instead blog for a while.

Again this is about Adhav. These days lots of questions from him and mostyly it makes me stop what I have been doing, think and then I have to answer him. These are few of them I have enjoyed and remember too.

Usually after Adhav wakes up in the morning, I have to hold him for a while and sit with a hug. One day he was sitting like that on my lap for quite sometime and asked

"Who put the roof on top - Amma??"

I was struggling for an answer which he can understand - carpenter, construction people, house building people .... That time my husband came up with a pretty acceptable answer for him - "Bob the Builder".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home